Soy protein concentrate – SPCJL0771
Meat products processing, such as ham sausage, grilled sausage, sandwiches, meatballs, luncheon meat, etc.; Baked products, such as bread, biscuits, cookies, cakes, etc.; Premixed powder (meat products, meatball fillings) and other fields.
- Good gelling and emulsifying properties
- Improve the water and oil retention capacity of the product
- Improve product structure and taste
- Inhibit starch retrogradation and extend product shelf life
- Increase the protein content of the product
- High-quality non-GMO soybeans are processed as raw materials
Packed in 20 kg bags, the outer bag is a multi-layer composite paper bag, and the inner lining is a food-grade polyethylene bag.
Avoid high temperature and high humidity during storage and transportation, and do not mix with volatile substances.
Store in a dry room temperature for 12 months.
Recommended use method