Traditional soy protein isolate is popular in the world for its good functionality and high protein nutrition. The use of soy protein isolate in the production of intestinal products has achieved good water retention, oil retention, and product texture improvement. Why is it still How about adding functional soy protein concentrate?
- The role of protein in meat products includes oil absorption, water retention, bonding, extension, emulsification, gelation, etc., but it is generally believed that emulsification and gelation play a major role in emulsified minced meat products.
The lipophilic end of the functional protein concentrate FSPC molecular aggregate can be adsorbed on the surface of fat particles, and the hydrophilic end is conducive to the emulsification and stability of solid fat. On the contrary, the spherical soy protein molecules do not have relatively independent hydrophilic and lipophilic ends, and the surface hydrophobicity is low, so they cannot be absorbed in fat immediately. Fundamentally, the emulsification ability, emulsification stability, salt tolerance, and dispersion performance of functional soy protein concentrate are better than soy protein isolate.
- The content of soy fiber in functional soy protein concentrate is as high as 20%, which is 10 times that of soy protein isolate, and soy fiber can form a matrix system with lean muscle fibers, which can better maintain the structure of the product and reduce the shrinkage of finished meat products. Water and oil are very helpful.
Because of the difference in product molecular level, the advantages of functional soy protein concentrate are
- It has high emulsifying, dispersing, and oligomeric gel properties;
- The price of the product is lower than the protein isolate, the taste is light, the alcohol extraction, deodorization, and deodorization process, the production process is environmentally friendly;
- Strong water and oil retention under high-temperature conditions;
- Not sensitive to salt;
Product use: minced meat emulsified enema products：
- Use ratio FSPC: ISP=1:2~3 with separated protein, directly mix and use
- The dry powder is added directly in the mixing and stirring stage of the filling before the enema. The added amount of dry powder is 0.5% of the total filling weight to lock the free water, reduce the water loss of the intestines in the dry and frozen state, and increase the yield;
- Reduce the rate of oil and sausage bursting during the roasting process
- It can lock the free oil and water in intestinal products and increase the yield
- Stable product structure and improved taste
- Cost-saving, calculated over time, a year is not a small amount