What is protein meat?
Abstract: protein meat, soy protein, vegetarian food, meat, cookingProtein meat, also known as protein meat or artificial meat, is actually a protein product that imitates the shape and taste of meat. It is made with high-quality soybean protein or wheat protein as raw materials through heating, extrusion, puffing and other processes. It is determined that its protein content is 2-3 times that of eggs, fish, pigs, and cattle lean meat. It is identified by the health department as non-toxic and harmless, and it is a green, safe, and health-care food.
Keywords: protein meat, soy protein, vegetarian food, meat, cooking
- The color is pure and white, the fragrance is low-fat. The flavor is unique and can be directly processed accordingly to make the flavor of the dishes more realistic.
- It has a delicate taste and excellent elasticity, and can be eaten by all ages.
- It is rich in filamentous dietary fiber tissue, which can help digestion and good gastrointestinal metabolism.
- Fibrous structure, fast rehydration (within about 5 minutes), high water absorption ratio, up to 4.3 times, and can be processed by detachable silk.
- The main raw material is non-GMO soy protein powder.
- Good oil absorption, can make the food taste non-greasy and refreshing.
- The protein content is high, 2-5 times that of meat, eggs, and fish.
- The flatulence factor is low, and long-term consumption will not cause discomfort to the stomach and kidneys. It has good chewiness and a stronger sensuality.
Ingredients → mixing → tempering → extrusion → forming → crushing → screening → drying → cooling → packaging
Mainly used in meat products, quick-frozen foods (stuffing, balls), vegetarian food, instant snack foods, which can effectively improve product quality and reduce costs; it can also be directly cooked at home and is convenient to eat.
It is suitable for cold dressing, roasting, and stir-frying. It tastes delicious and is the first choice for schools, canteens, western food, Chinese food, and catering centers.