Why use functional soy protein concentrate
Appropriate addition of functional soy protein concentrate will have a lot of influence on the quality of your products, but it is for the better! There is no best for product quality, only better.
Let us explain from the molecular level reasons below：
1.The role of protein in meat products includes oil absorption, water retention, bonding, extension, emulsification, gelation, etc., but it is generally believed that emulsification and gelation play a major role in emulsified ground meat products.
The fat particles formed by chopping can contact protein in an instant.
The lipophilic end of the functional protein concentrate FSPC molecular aggregate can be adsorbed on the surface of fat particles, while the hydrophilic end extends into the water phase, which is conducive to the emulsification and stability of solid fat. On the contrary, the spherical soy protein molecules do not have relatively independent hydrophilic and lipophilic ends, and the surface hydrophobicity is low, so they cannot be absorbed in fat immediately.
Fundamentally, the emulsification ability, emulsification stability, salt tolerance and dispersion performance of functional soy protein concentrate are better than soy protein isolate.
2.The content of soy fiber in functional soy protein concentrate is as high as 20%, which is 10 times that of soy protein isolate, and soy fiber can form a matrix system with lean muscle fibers.
It can better maintain the structure of the product, which is very helpful to reduce the shrinkage, water and oil output of meat products.
Because of the difference in product molecular level, the advantages of functional soy protein concentrate are：
1. It has high emulsifying, dispersing and oligomeric gel properties;
2. The price of the product is lower than that of protein isolate, the taste is light, the process of alcohol extraction, deodorization and deodorization, and the production process are environmentally friendly;
3. Strong water and oil retention under high temperature conditions;
4. Not sensitive to salt;
Product use: minced meat emulsified enema products
1. Use ratio FSPC:ISP=1:2~3 with separated protein, directly mix and use
2. The dry powder is added directly in the mixing and stirring stage of the filling before the enema. The added amount of dry powder is 0.5% of the total filling weight to lock the free water, reduce the water loss of the intestines in the dry and frozen state, and increase the yield;
1. Reduce the rate of oil and sausage bursting during the roasting process
2. It can lock the free oil and water in intestinal products and increase the yield
3. Stable product structure and improved taste
4. Cost saving, calculated over time, a year is not a small amount